CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brushed teeth has never been this cute!

Life is not always easy when you can't walk, talk, or get everything you want all the time! Although, in the midst of all of Emma's woes as a baby she does get to have a lot of firsts! This post will focus on Emma's first time brushing her teeth! When you only have two teeth so far caring for them is very important.

We presented the brush knowing one thing. . .she would put it in her mouth! She did not disappoint and in fact she seemed to rather enjoy the hygienic exercise! To cute. . .So cute. . .oh my gosh look how cute. . .ohaahh. . .Cute! You know you thought all of that.
Now she is really getting in the grove of it all!

Thats right baby girl front and back of gums! We love you Emma Christine!

6 comments:

Krystal

Very cute...I definitely thought all of that! :) I have some cute teeth brushing pics of Rachel too that I might copy your idea and post them. I can't believe how grown up Emma looks in those pics. She's getting more hair too! She's such a little cutie!

Jill

I tell ya - my Emma is the cutest. I love looking at her blog every day - she's such a sweetie!

Cynthia

Emma is just as cute as a button!! I love your blog, you are very creative. Cute background for a cute baby too! Hugs from Cynthia Crofts

Marie Says Yes

alright... that middle picture wins an award. that is hands down the most adorable thing i have ever seen. today olivia brought me her binkie and said "give emma binky!!!" that was a generosity that lasted about ten seconds, but atleast she was thinking of her little cousin. :) love ya.

Jill

Ok - I love the lastest update but I'm ready for more....... feed me, feed me, feed me. --Grandma Allred

Krystal

I have to agree with Grandma Allred...I need to see more Emma pics!! By the way, Karen, sorry I haven't called you back for a while. Rachel got a cold and then she got her first ear infection, so it's been a little crazy around here. Then, when I think about calling, it's too late at night! So, hopefully I will catch up with you soon! Love you guys!