CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!So are little turkey had here first thanksgiving! Emma has her Halloween costume for next year now so that will be good. We had a good day with Grandma Latham and Uncle Chris! We ate a really nice dinner at Marie Calenders and mom said that is was the most relaxing thanksgiving she has had since she was a child. The food was really yummy and we could have all that we could handle so it was great. No dishes either and that is always good.
After that we came home and watched kong fu panda, and had fun playing with Emma and eating junk food. We had a great time and really needed the break away from work.

Emma loves her bitter biscuits.


Happy Holidays

3 comments:

Krystal

I love, love, love that turkey outfit!! Emma is so darn cute...She makes me smile just looking at a picture or thinking of her. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! It was sure fun to see you this past week. Thanks for coming all the way to Woodland to see me! :)

Krystal

Guess what?? I just got the sweetest package in the mail, from the sweetest friend ever!! Thank you sooooo much for the cute bear in the M&M outfit. He is so cute, and yellow is my favorite M&M. Of course, you probably already knew that, because you are sooooo thoughtful! Thank you for remembering my birthday and for being such a great friend. You are the best friend I've ever had. I love you tons! Love, Krystal
P.S. Thank you for the Christmas card and picture of Emma too. I love it. She is such a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Thanks again! Love ya!

Cynthia

Emma is just the cutest turkey ever! I love the idea of eating Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant, we have done it before, in fact the year we were building our home we ate at 7/11 in Heber, because nothing else was open!