CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

Last October Matt and I passed this pumpkin patch often, and thoughts of kodak moments with our little one crowded our minds. We planned that next year we would bring little Allred to go pick our family pumpkin. Matt surprised us by coming home from school early. I think he was just excited as I was to go pumpkin picking. It is so much more fun than picking one from a box.



Finding the perfect pumpkin.


We searched far and wide for the perfect pumpkin and perfect picture


It's called a what? How silly! Why is it so orange!

Cheese!!!!


Pumpkin Posers!



Matt picked a papa sized pumpkin

Emma thinks that this could be the one

Yeah!!!



I though that this was the cutest pumpkin in the patch!!



Last year Matt and I enter the pumpkin carving contest at his work in hopes that we would win the prize, it was close last year we got second place. This year. . . . . We received first!!!! And a Fifty dollar gift card. Here is a picture of the winning pumpkin!


Photo Shoot

Friday I decided to do a photo shoot of Emma and her Pumpkin I must say that she is quite photogenic, and I have too brag. . the photographer did a pretty good job!



Peace Love Candy!




2 comments:

Krystal

Emma is definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch. And, that is an amazing pumpkin that won first place!

The Parks

Oh my gosh! Cutest little girl ever! I can't believe how big she is.