CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girls just wannna have fun!

My friend from Boise called me up and we decided to have a photo shoot of us and our girls it was pretty last minute but I think they turned out cute. I must say these little girls gave everyone a work out trying to get them to look in the right place and to smile on que. It took five adults to acompliish what you see an this blog.


Kiss Me I'm cute!

These are some memories that will last a lifetime I remember when I was a young my BFF and I got our pictures taken together. It was just as fun to do as an adult and I hope that these two little girls will become just as good friend as their mothers.

The little girls were so courious and amazed at each other they poked and pinched at each other I think if I could have video recorded the session it would have supplied some good laughs.





2 comments:

Krystal

It was so fun to have these pictures taken!! I'm so glad that we have the memories and the photos of our two cute girls. I hope they are as good of friends as we are someday! :)

Cynthia

I love the Pics, and I just love you girls. I am thankful Krystal and Rachel have you in there lives.