CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Witch's night out!

Last Friday, we girls had planned to go to Gardner village with my aunt and all of our cousins. It was quite a warm festive site. I was ecstatic to get out of the house Emma and I had been sick all week and haven't done much. We are actuallyare on week two of our illness. Anyway this was a much needed night out we musthave been at the village for three of four hours. We saw all the witches twice! I would have gotten pictures but my camera sucks batteries like they are going out of style.

The Three Witches




I was so glad to have my mom come along, Matt was held up in a surgical case and it was great to have the help. Not that I couldn't have pryed my mom away from Emma. My mother is so funny she calls Emma "Her Baby."
Grandma treasuring HER Emma

Emma Chillin' in her stroller

She had so much fun taking in all the excitment and people (it was packed like a mall at Christmas.)


This is a picture of all my crazy cute cousins


After Gardner Villiage we picked up some Papa Murphy's and we all met at my uncle house to indulge in the feast. Matt met us at my uncles house and he just couldn't seem to get enough of Emma and I know she missed her Daddy.

1 comments:

Marie Says Yes

again, my niece is the most adorable person ever. i wish i could spend more time with her!
i like your hair, it looks cute dark.
caio!