CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall in the Canyon


I had heard from a friend that the canyon was at its peak in the turning of the leaves, so I decided to see for myself. At first, I thought there wasn't much change but as we (my super cute family-Matt, Emma, and Grandma) climbed higher in the canyon we were greeted by the most beautiful Autumn splendor. We oohhh and ahhhed at all the bright red berries, the terrific orange oak leaves and flaming yellow aspen trees. It rained the night before so the forest was carpeted soft oranges and yellows.



Well being the scrapbooker that I am dressed my little family in Autumn attire. My husband who is so cute hated dressing like a "preppy" but hey, we have some pretty cute pictures to make a memory by. . . We wished we would have remembered extra batteries for the camera!

Fall Folley

Matt and Emma

Emma and I

Discovering the fall colors




Emma loves her Grandma!


2 comments:

Krystal

Those are beautiful pictures of your cute family in the fall leaves. I can't wait to see Emma again, and watch her and Rachel together. Emma is such a cutie. I love that first pumpkin picture...sooooo cute!!!

Jen

Hey, Alicia showed us your blog when they came to dinner the other night. Your pictures are really cute! Alex and I would love to have you guys come visit again or have dinner or something sometime if you are ever in this end of the state. We could have Marie and Ben, too.