CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emma laughin' it up!

Well things are going pretty well for all of us here. Matt is still doing really well in school and Emma is growing up more everyday. She had her four month doctors appointment and we got all of her statistics. She is 26 inches long, which is in the 97th percentile for her age, and she weighs 15.5 lbs which is in the 87th percentile. Matt and I are both really enjoying our sweet little girl, and she is full of smiles and fun! We can all feel the fall approaching and long for the cool weather, but Matt is dreading waiting for his buses in the snow again this winter. I am dreading being trapped inside all day more than I normally am.

2 comments:

Krystal

I love the sound of a baby's laughter more than any other sound in the whole world!! Emma is such a cutie! I love your "label" for this post...Laughter is the best medicine. How true!

Marie Says Yes

kj, livi and i just watched emma's video three times, with my kids laughing their heads off. she's so sweet. go tall niece!