CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Well what a great few days, on the 11th we all went to the State Fair, we thought we were not sure that we would be going because of the cold rain and Emma's had twenty minute melt down. Talk about raw nerves, It was her second melt down of the day. You would think Emma was being brutally tortured every time we put her in her car seat. The little stink quits screaming the second she is out of the seat. Talk about a royal Princess fit. She is still my little sweety though, in spite of her fits. She was totally fascinated with all the lights on the carnival rides and visiting the prize winning bunnies. I devoured the art and crafts and did my own critiquing over the fine arts. My goal is to put one of my pieces of art in the State Fair before I die. I am curious to see how well I could do. The fine arts display was a motivator, and It inspires me to get painting again. I think it has been six months since I have painted and I am missing it terribly. I would like to start an art group some day too . . wishes and dreams.

Yesterday, Emma and I recovered from her melt downs (I honestly think that she screamed herself hoarse, she had nothing left) We went to visit her second cousins, and she loved all the attention. She especially love making conversation with Nathan who is her same size at six months old! Emma, also had he first encounter with rice cereal . . . I'll post some pics or her silly expressions later, you'd think we were feeding her escargot left overs. Well the cereal seems to stick with her longer so she did not wake up till 4:30 this morning. Today she just chilled with dad, who was a saint and cleaned the house and did the laundry (five stars for Matt!) I worked with my mom at the good old post office. I like working for the post office, but talk about monotony, the best part is getting to be outside. I am so excited that the leaves are already changing color on the mountainside. I scored on some yard sales and had fun sharing conversations with my mom/boss.

Here is some terrific news! BYU won 59 to 0 over UCLA talk about a butt whipping! Matt was a little nervous about the game but, as Matt would say "the righteous will prevail!" (he he he ha ha ha) the perfect ending to a Saturday.

1 comments:

Krystal

I get to be the first ever to leave a comment on your blog!! I love it so far...the pictures on your sidebar and your stories. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch like this! I'll be looking forward to more pictures and stories and videos, too!