CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008


Emma, after her bath @ Grandma's on Sunday

Her eyes match the towel !




For all those out there who thought that we we forgot to up date our postings, well we haven't, I just don't think my life is all that interesting. Well mine isn't but Emma's life is! She did the funniest thing this morning. I put her in her swing for her morning nap, and I went in the other room to also take a nap and when I came out to check on her she was kinda hanging out the side I'll have to snap some pics next time. She is used to sleeping on her side, so I think she was trying to get to that position while strapped into her swing. Some good news!!! Matt has passed all his tests in his pathophysiology and pharmacology, but finds it very distracting with a super cute little girl around. Adding to Matt's already full plate, is the fact that he is the scout leader for our ward (perfect calling for a really big kid). Emma, is defiantly developing a little personality, today I tried twice to get a good picture of her but she had her own ideas of what she wanted to do. She definitely is not a sleepy newborn anymore. She is getting so BIG! Here are some pictures of when she was a month and a half and today, almost four months old. Some little bit of excitement for me was a service auction, I attended last night. I auctioned off an oil painting art class. Hopefully, I was able to get a few people interested in my art classes so I can start an art group.

Emma at a month and a halfEmma todayEmma's Bear Impression

3 comments:

Krystal

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I love the pictures of Emma with the teddy bears. I can't believe how tiny she was at a month and a half! Is she really almost four months old? It's so amazing how fast they grow and develop! She is such a cutie!! Oh how I wish we lived closer so that I could see her more. And, of course, so that we could scrapbook and raise our baby girls together. I miss you so much!!

Krystal

P.S. Congrats to Matt on passing his tests!
P.P.S. Emma has beautiful eyes that match the towel...She is so beautiful!

Cynthia

Emma is such a cutie! (I linked over from Krystal's blog to peek at your pics) Great blog too, just keep it up. Sounds like you all are doing well, I'm so glad.
Love ya, Cynthia (Krystal's Mom)