CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mind Control

I am convinced that my child has super hero hearing after dark. I have come to this conclusion because every time I lie down she starts to fuss almost to the second. Are bed is not squeaky, so I think she must hearing a decrease in my respiration rate or something. The sad thing about it all is that it is a trap. . . she baits me. She fains cold or injured to lure me in like a fat kid to a twinkie. Sure enough being one of those kind of kids I take the bait everytime. As soon as I crack the door and she sees me she smiles a smile as if to say. . . HA It is so easy. . . Silly man. . .now come play with me. In reflection, I must admit that I am so scared by her control. Sure her mom controls me but I am used to that. She has tricked me into thinking it was all my idea years ago. I wonder if they have disscussions about it all when I am at work. That would explain why I am the one sent everytime. I bet if I snuck back into our bedroom, I would hear Karen laughing at me a little from beneath the sheets. HA It is so easy. . .etc. OH, wait I must go. . . Emma needs me.

1 comments:

Cynthia

Oh Matt, she is too cute! It is plain to see how her big strong daddy could be wrapped so tightly around her little finger! ♥