CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009


Here are the ever so adorable pictures of my no so little girl . As I said before I just couldn't pick well . . . Emma couldn't pick which one she liked more.

Here is my happy sunshine girl
Look at this sweet little face
These next pictures I wanted to put make them an heirloom by having Emma wear some antique jewelry that has been passed down for four generations. Emma is wearing a round locket that was my grandmothers on my mothers side of my family and a ring on her left thumb that has a little diamond and the letter "L" for my maiden name and my father side of my family. I remember when I was a little girl I would more than often ask to where my mother's locket with our four family pictures in it. I would always feel so special and privilege to try on the locket I felt that it was even more special because it had been loved by ancestors before me. When I was six or seven my mother passed it down to me as a timeless Christmas gift





I love this little profile

4 comments:

Marie Says Yes

possibly the cutest little smurf ever. i LOVE those pictures, especially the big smiles and the close up of her and her sweet little face. she's adorable! i hope to see her soon! and i'm glad E. Bunny found her.

Tink

Priceless! That's so adorable! The dress is so cute!

Krystal

WOW!! Those pictures are so beautiful!! She looks so grown up in them...I can't believe it. She has just the sweetest smile and personality ever! Did you take the pictures or did you have them done professionally? They are amazing!! I'm glad you had a happy Easter! :)

Cynthia

Emma is just as cute as can be in her Easter dresses! The heirloom photos would win a contest, they are sooo good!! Love your blog!
♥ Cynthia