CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Excuses

Okay, Okay, it has been like . . . . . forever since I personally have been able to blog here are my list of excuses.
1. I sleep + Emma sleeps = no blogging time
2. My husband is a computer and not to mention a bathroom hog. Every moment that I find that I can blog My hubby is happily playing the keyboard.
3. I don't feel like fighting with my computer.
4. My husband is a computer hog.
5. I feel guilty blogging while my daughter is awake because I feel I should be spending every blissful moment of my attention on her.
5. I just finish directing a play.
6. I am sooo tired that sleepping beauty wouldn't even wake up for a kiss from a young hottie.
7. Oh and did a mention my husband is a computer hog...(J/K I love You honey)

1 comments:

Tink

So funny! How did your play go?? I bet it was fun, but a lot of work! Are you glad it's over?
Emma does deserve all your attention. She is so adorable! Sorry we missed her party! Love ya!