CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Matt's random thoughts!

So this is Matt and I am on assignment to update the blog so. . . here we go! I must say that the music that you now hear on the blog was my sweet idea stolen from my sister Marie, who stole it from someone else. Karen got dibs on the first song you hear but it does remind us both of our cute baby girl. The other songs are mostly chosen by me, but regulated by my sweetheart so that you guys don't have to rock out to hard to my taste in music. I mostly put chill stuff on there anyways until the end, then things pick up a little. So life for us is all about a soft little 8 mth old with 2 brand new bottom teeth, and smiles to spare. She is really a handful for Karen some days but Karen does an amazing job, and a lot of Emma's joy is a result of her sweet mothers love. My joy has a lot to do with that also. Nursing school has started up again for me and I am working 3 -12 hour shifts and 1 -4 hour shift, along with clinicals at another hospital on my free day and a 5 hour lecture on my 4 hour shift day in the morning! Busy that is what I am. Karen is flying solo most of the week until 9 p.m. and I don't always get to see my baby awake during the day. Emma makes sure I get to see her at night though and in some sick way I am glad, but you know how it is we all need more sleep! Emma is wanting to crawl so bad she commando's around across the room.




Karen has given her a toy box and drawer in the kitchen all to herself which she loves. Karen has really makes our home life wonderful for us and Emma and I really appreciate her.
I saw the above picture yesterday and thought about how far we have come since then. Yep, I will be the first to admit I married way up.
Enough said. . .

4 comments:

Marie Says Yes

first off, you look so LITTLE in your wedding picture. when did we decide to get old? i don't remember that meeting.
Second off, for one blissful moment i was like "oh, matt likes my music and wants to be like me. oh, look -- he's complimenting me!" and then reality came crashing down when you said i STOLE it! no, YOU stole it, i BORROWED it, cause it's awesome! :) i'm stealing some of your songs. love ya.

champy

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! MY HIGHER POWER!!!!!"

Krystal

Emma looks so grown up playing in the drawer like that! Can she really be 8 months already?? Very cute wedding picture too, by the way!

Cynthia

Such a beautiful family. The snuckims song makes every Mom's heart sing. Hang in there with school, one day you too shall pass!